XY-44A Core Drill Rig
As a spindle type drilling rig, the XY-44A core drill rig takes diamond bit or tungsten-carbide -tipped bit is aligned with a water brake. It is fed with double cylinders that travel much longer. Its oil is supplied in two opposite directions by hydraulic spider disk with a hydraulic lock. It is widely used in engineering geology exploration, hydrology well drilling and basic pile engineering (core drilling, well drilling, pile drilling).
There is one thing worthy noticing. The core drill rig adopted new technology. The technology can be used in numerous models, particularly on large diameter drill pipe. This technology is quite effective to improve the drilling efficiency.
1. There are more speed grade (8 grades), reasonable speed range and high torque while low speed. Max. torque is up to 3200 N•m (2358 lbf•ft). The core drill rig XY-44A is adapted on core drilling with tungalloy-carbid-tipped and diamond oil as well as engineering geology exploration, hydrology well drilling and basic pile engineering.
2. With large spindle I.D. 93mm (3.66 inch), the drill is fed with double hydraulic cylinders with much longer stroke up to 600mm (23.62 inch). With strong technological adaptability, the rig can be adapted on many field, especially on large diameter drill rod drilling, (upper part coring) extracting core with wire line. Thus it is more effective in improving drilling efficiency with less faulty in hole.
3. With powerful drilling capacity for the core drill rig, the rated drilling depth comes up to, 000m (39.37 inch) with 71mm (2.80 inch) wire-line coring drill rod.
4. Light in weight, and in fine dismount ability, the rig can be dismantled into ten parts easily; the biggest apparatus is in 300 kg (661.5 lb). The whole drill is in 2150kg (4741 lb), it can be moved easily especially in mountain area.
5. Clamped with Belleville spring and loosened with hydraulic cylinder, the hydraulic chuck is adopted with three-jaws self centering. It is in strong and steady clamping force.
6. This core drill rig is equipped with a water brake for steady and smooth deep hole drilling.
7. Supplying oil with a simplex gear pump, it is easy for installation and operation; lower in energy consumption and in low oil temperature of hydraulic system; the core drill rig is for sure in steady drilling. The hand-operated oil pump can be put in use to hoist the drilling tools in hole upon the power engine failing to operate.
8. With compact structure and reasonable layout, with all components exposed, and with non overlapped ones, it is convenient for maintenance.
9. With low center of gravity and long traveling distance up to 460mm (18.1 inch), the rig is reliable and stable in high speed drilling.
10. It is easy to get to know the conditions in hole with an ant vibration meter. Less in operating handles, the rig can be operated credibly and flexibly.
11. The core drilling rig can work steadily and securely in deep hole drilling
12. By operating with single or double gears, there is a low consumption of energy and a low temperature of hydraulic system oil.
13. In cases of the power out of order, the hand reeling oil pump may be used to hoist the drilling tools.
14. As for its structure, this core drill rig is compact and reasonable.
15. It is easy to master the hole condition with a long life anti-vibration instrument
1. Drill Capacity
(1) Core Drilling
|Drill Rod Varieties||Drill Rod Type||Drill Depth|
|Planer in and out||Ф43×6mm(Ф1.69×0.24 inch)||1400 m (4592feet)|
|Drill Rod Made in China||Ф54×6 mm(Ф2.13×0.24 inch)||1000 m (3280feet)|
|Ф67×6 mm(Ф2.64×0.24 inch)||830 m (2722feet)|
|Thickened Inner||Ф50×5.5 mm(Ф1.97×0.22 inch)||1300 m (4264feet)|
|Ф60×6 mm(Ф2.36×0.24 inch)||950 m (3116feet)|
|Extracting Core with Wire Line||Ф55.5×4.73mm(Ф2.19×0.19inch)||1400 m (4592feet)|
|Ф71×5 mm(Ф2.80×0.20 inch)||1000 m (3280feet)|
|Ф89×5 mm(Ф3.50×0.20 inch)||800 m (2624feet)|
Manufacturer Association) made Drill Rod
|Thickened Inner||BW||1250 m (4100feet)|
|NW||1000 m (3280feet)|
|HW||660 m (2165feet)|
|Extracting Core with Wire Line||BQ||1400 m (4592feet)|
|NQ||1100 m (3608feet)|
|HQ||750 m (2460feet)|
(2) Hydrogeology Well Drilling
|Drill Rod Type||Drilling Hole Dia.||Drilling Depth|
|60mm (2.36 inch) (Thickened outer)||200 mm (7.87 inch)||800 m (2624 feet)|
|73mm (2.87 inch) (Thickened outer)||350 mm (13.78 inch)||500 m (1640 feet)|
|89mm(3.5 inch) (Thickened outer)||500 mm (19.69 inch)||300 m (984 feet)|
(3) Foundation Pile Drilling
Drilling hole dia. with 89 mm (3.50 inch) outer thickened drill rod.
Loose formation: 1000 mm (39.37 inch)
Hard formation: 600 mm (23.62 inch)
Drilling Depth: 100 m (328 feet)
2. Drilling Angel : 0°﹣360°
3. Power Engine
Electromotor Y225S-4 37KW (49.62HP) 1480 r/min
Diesel engine Deutz F6L 912 82KW (110HP) 1500 r/min
Type: Feeding with double oil cylinders hydraulic pressure, rotating mechanically.
Spindle I.D: 93 mm (3.66 inch)
Speed of spindle:
|Speed of Power eng. (r/min)||1480 (for core drilling)|
|Positive Low Speed (r/min)||83, 152, 217, 316|
|Positive High Speed (r/min)||254, 468, 667, 970|
|Negative Speed (r/min)||67, 206|
Max. Torque of spindle: 3.2 KN·m (2358 lbf·ft)
Spindle stroke: 600 mm (23.62 inch)
Max. Lifting force of spindle: 120 KN (26976 lbf)
Max. Thrust of spindle: 90 KN (20232 lbf)
5. Hoist of the core drill rig
Form planetary gearing
Wire rope dia: 17.5 mm (0.69 inch) or 18.5 mm (0.73 inch)
Drum capacity for rope (170 kg/mm2 equivalent to 241839 lb/inch2) :
(17.5mm steel wire rope) 110m (360.8 feet)
(18.5mm steel wire rope) 90m (295.2 feet)
Max.Lifting force (single rope): 45 KN (10116 lbf)
Lifting speed of the wire rope
Power eng speed 1000r/min 0.47, 0.86, 1.22, 1.78 m/s (1.54, 2.82, 4.00, 5.84 feet/s)
Power eng speed 1500r/min 0.70; 1.29; 1.84; 2.68 m/s (2.30, 4.23, 5.90, 8.79 feet/s)
Power eng speed 1700r/min 0.805, 1.485, 2.12, 3.08 m/s (2.64, 4.87, 6.95, 10.10 feet/s)
Form: Dry single chip friction clutch
Form: sliding gearbox (4 speeds are positive and 1 is negative).
8. Oil Pump
Form: Single Gear Pump
Displacement: 32+12 L/min (8.5+3.2 US Gallons/min)
Working pressure: 0—8 MPa (0-1160 psi)
Max. Pressure: 12 MPa (1740 psi)
9. Water Brake of the core drill rig
Working speed (r/min): 700—800
Single rope compensational speed: 3—8 m/s (9.84-26.2 feet/s)
Single rope compensational load: 45 KN (10116 lbf)
10. Drill Frame
Form sliding skids type (with sliding base)
Drill backward stroke: 460 mm (18.11 inch)
11. Dimensions (L×W×H): 3030×1100×1890 mm (119.3×43.3×74.4 inch)
12. Weight of drill (without power unit): about 2150 kg (4741 lb)
13. Max. Weight of dischargeable apparatus: 300 kg (662 lb)
- HXY-2T Core Drilling RigThe HXY-2BT diamond core rig, integrated rig with tower into one unit, consists of XY-2B drill rig and mast-type drill tower, with the function of hydraulic lifting and lowering of tower. The rig is simple in structure, reasonable in design, light in weight, easy to operate; it is in a wide range adjusting angle. It is especially suitable for drilling of hole with great slope angle. The tower body of HXY-2BT Drill Rig is used as lifting drill tools ...